Kuwait Ports Authority – Kuwait Maritime Summit 2020
We would like to invite to participate at Kuwait’s only and most comprehensive event on Maritime, taking place on the 16 – 17 September 2020 in Kuwait.
Kuwait Ports Authority (KPA) is the official strategic partner for Kuwait Maritime Summit 2020.
The Kuwait Maritime Summit is a multi-stakeholder platform to discuss strategies concerning the ongoing infrastructure development of new ports, ports-expansion and foster maritime trade in alignment with Kuwait’s 2035 vision.
Ports will play a crucial role in reforming Kuwait’s economy, aiding in achieving development goals to establish itself as a strategic trade hub on the regional and international stages. “The Maritime Transport Development Program” aims to increase the capacity of seaports and develop the services they provide, thereby increasing trade exchange activities and boosting regional trade volume, increasing the volume of investments and contributing to the reconstruction and development of uninhabited islands.
Key Highlights of Kuwait Maritime Summit 2020:
- Discover the future of Kuwait’s Silk City and Mubarak Al-Kabeer Port
- Evaluate Opportunities and Challenges in your journey to Smart Ports
- Ascertain Evolution of Maritime Safety and Security
- Understand Socio-Economic Benefits of Ports Expansion
- Uncover Latest Technologies in Maritime Vessels, Ship Building, Communications and more
- Recognize the Future Demands of Sustainability in Shipping
- Learn New Ways to Improve Port Operations and Service Efficiency
- Network in a Multi-Stakeholder Environment and Expand your Industry Knowledge