|Submission deadline had been FRIDAY 10 January!
This year’s theme, A Clear Vision to Responsible Energy, will encompass the program’s main technical topics:
- Macro Industry Topics & Trends (Collaboration, new ways of working , contracting strategy, allocation of risk, lower break-evens)
- Subsurface, Well & Drilling Technology and Assets (Well design + completions, rigs)
- Subsea Technologies (Architecture, standardization, production, processing, monitoring, umbilicals, power, IMR, etc.)
- Pipelines, Flowlines and Risers (steel, flexibles, leak detection and prevention, flow assurance, configuration, etc.)
- Floating Production Systems (novel technologies, case studies, FLNG, mooring solutions, turrets, topsides design, etc.)
- Marine Construction (installation, offshore construction, fleet opportunities/challenges, etc.)
- HSE-Health, Safety & Environment (How? What Role? Does HSE Play in the Upturn?)
Please address one or more of the following: Is Industry loosing experience and knowledge? What are solutions for this? HSE Effects on: Drilling & Production Operations; Asset Integrity; Safety Response/Recovery; Incident Mitigation; Simulators for emergency situations; Vessel operations.
- Renewable Energy (focus on offshore wind, wave, currents; offshore solar and offshore storage; with a special emphasis on offshore Floating Wind).
Submit your abstract today to get the earliest consideration of your presentation.