Pelagic Fishing Trawler • Fish – Vinciguerria > No limit on catch and season.
|Hold 1||1000 m3 in 9 RSW tanks|
|Total power output||1,540 KW|
Large and modern fishing vessel
License for fishing:
- Fish – Vinciguerria. No limit on catch and season. All by-catch is accepted without restriction. Zone – Peru. (Annual renewal we plan to get in July-August).
- SPRFMO, Peruvian quota – mackerel / horse mackerel (Actively).
Desk equipment: 2 x 50 ts trawl winches / 1 x 30 ts main winch / 1 x 50 ts/23 m3 net drum / 1 x 30 ts/18 m3 net drum / 2 x deck cranes on fore deck (4 ts/13 m + 4 ts/10 m) / 1 x 2.5 ts deck crane on aft deck. Ets.
Dry Dock: August 2018. Full service. Equipment installation. Cooling: Kværner plant
SIDE THRUSTERS: 2×400 HP Brunvoll
Auxiliary Engine: 1x 340 HP Caterpillar 1x 160 HP Cummins
Bunkers: Gas oil 130 m3 Fresh water 100 m3
Hold: 1000 m3 in 9 RSW tanks Used 800 m3
- – trawl monitoring ( Bridge system, Hydrophone H4B30x90-3, TrawlSounder HC4-TS150 CE,SS4 Door MasterSingle Distance Depth/Angle, SS4 Door Slave Distance Depth/Angle/ Temperature, SS4 Catch Sensor, Flow sensor).
- – Trawl camera, color. JT Electronics
- – Sonar Simrad SP 270
- – echosonder Simrad ES 80
- – Satellite compass Furuno
- – TZ Profesional
- – Autopilot Navitron NT888G
- – GPS Furuno x 2
- – Phone satellite
- – echosonders Furuno x 2
- – etsTrawl equipment: Two pelagic trawls and accessoriesAccommodation: For 12 pers., 8 x1 person cabins and 2×2 person cabins, + hospitalLicense for fishing:
fish – Vinciguerria. No limit on catch and season. All by-catch is accepted without restriction. Zone – Peru.
SPRFMO, Peruvian quota – mackerel / horse mackerel.
Ready to provide the vessel for inspection approximately in the second half of August. (By this time owner plans to complete the scheduled maintenance of the ship). It depends on the conditions of removal of quarantine.
Cost of the ship with licenses – $ 2.500 000,00.
The vessel has a Panama Classification.
Last dry dock August 2017. Cost $ 215.000,00
The ship made its last voyage in September 2019. The ship is in Peru.
Pls. download GP